FL Florida bar alcohol license for restaurant liquor

Thanks to One Fat Frog Commercial & Restaurant Equipment for their generous contributions to the eBay guides.  This guide will discuss what type of license a restauranteur needs to serve alcohol.

A SRX (Special Restaurant Alcoholic Beverage License) can be obtained at any time and is the exception to the number of licenses per county restrictions.  The SRX License allows sale of beer, wine and liquor for consumption-on-premises.

Restaurant must derive 51% of revenue from food and non-alcohol beverages to quality.  If this percentage cannot be met and maintained the restaurant would have to obtain a regular QUOTA license.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s