Florida FL guide to buying a liquor alcohol license

What type of license do you need? There are several different licenses available for purchase in Florida.  If you want to sell beer or wine you can purchase a CONSUMPTION-ON-PREMISE license or a package license.  There are no restrictions on the number of beer and wine licenses issued.

If you want to sell hard alcohol or liquor a QUOTA license is what you need.  These licenses are based upon county population, so there is limited availability in the state.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s