Florida alcoholic beverages are regulated by Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.
Here’s a brief overview of Florida laws, of course, verify it with state regulatory division.
- Minimum ages to sell, pour/mix and to serve alcohol- 18 years old
- Florida does not have specific laws regulating happy hour or drink spacials
- No tax break on promotions
- May offer food and drink combos for special price
- Customers may not take home wine purchased with meal
- Local ordinances may prohibit sales during election hour on Election Day
- Up to local ordinances whether serving on Sunday and on and off premises is accepted.