Master-bilt refrigeration solutions is a dependable brand when looking for a new refrigeration unit. Since 1938, Master-bilt has been working with the food service industry to provide some of the best refrigeration solutions for restaurants, bars, schools, cafeterias, convenience stores and businesses of all shapes and sizes.
For over 65 years, Masterbuilt has been providing reliable quality solutions to food service needs. Increase your performance, decrease energy and labor costs while increasing profit— this is what running a business is about and Masterbilt understands your needs.
In this guide we will briefly overview the DMS/ DMS-L Series deli display merchandisers.
- NSF standards for food zone requirements- allows storing of food in open containers, pans & platters
- reduce packaging costs
- quicker, more convenient to customers and employees
- increase and stimulate those visual impulse sales.
- Manufacturer’s warranty on these is a limited four year extended compressor and one year limited parts and labor.
- 24 gauge painted steel exterior (custom colors available)
- triple pane front display glass
- epoxy coated & welded wire shelving
- standard 1″ floor drain
- automatic condensate evaporator
- adjustable, timer-controlled defrost cycle
- sliding dual pane rear service doors for easy access
- white polyester enamel interior and exterior for that clean bright look
- stainless steel top & floor
- front condenser air intake & rear discharge
- temp range 34 degrees to 41 (1 to 5 c)
- R-factor rating is 15.08
This unit comes with several option ranging from remote system, front sliding doors, custom colors, casters, leg kits, ice pans for fish, seafood & meats
Special thanks to One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment for their extensive additions to the guide categories.