This is a Quick FAQ sheet for the Middleby Marshall PS360 model pizza oven courtesy of One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment located in Sanford, FL. This oven is great for consistent high quality output of pizza. Perfect for a place that does high volume delivery, has extensive sit-down or varied menu from pizza to calzones, to seafood, to lasagna, to bagels & sandwiches. This oven bakes faster & at a lower temp than other ovens by using hot air to cook rather than high temperatures- Think energy efficiency!
This allows for consistent baking without worries of burning or damaging the food product.
General Information about the PS360:
- 54.5″ cooking chamber
- 32″ wide conveyor belt
- “Jet Sweep” impingement process= constant heat to chamber.
- microprocessor controlled bake time/conveyor speed.
- 8 adjustable jet fingers per chamber & standard front- loading window
- stainless steel front, sides and top.
- Heating controlled in 8″ adjustable zones.
- Top & bottom heating is independently adjustable.
- conveyor drive is reversible & provides automatic delivery when product is finished.
- Front-loading window & handle which remains cool easy product loading- enabling those that require different bake times to be cooked consistently despite loading.
- Green awareness: Middleby ovens provide extremely efficient heat transfer to product.
- Energy conserved: air is recycled from heater => product = minimum flue/ vent loss
- designed for EZ cleaning
- Removable parts: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers & folding conveyor belt assembly EZ removal.
- Easily Serviced Control compartment – designed for quick & EZ access; electrical controls are door mounted.
- oven is intended to be installed under a ventilation hood.
Sample list of foods you can cook with Middleby Marshall:
Food uses: pizza, seafood, bagels, ethnic foods, sandwiches