Food service, restaurant, bar and commercial businesses hear about NSF and have questions about it. This is a list of our Frequently Asked Questions pertaining to NSF.
- NSF is a not-for profit organization that develops standards
- NSF provides product certificaiton and education in public health and safety
- simply put: certifies materials and products that come into contact with drinking water
- NSF standards are developed by committee memebers who manufacture plumbing parts, plastics, metals, toxicologists, state regulatory officials, etc
- began as part of University of Michigan