Here’s a list of the best known Winter Holiday Drinks for entertaining or restaurant and bar commercial use. After each drink we’ve added a few suggestions for snappy new varieties for the new year:
- Mulled Cider- add a shot of rum and a candy cane garnish
- Hot Chocolate- add peppermint or orange liquor or espresso flavoring
- Mulled Wine- float an edible flower around the base of the cup.
- Eggnog- try a shot of kahlua or some apricot brandy
- Russian Tea- tang and tea or shot of orange liquor, try lemon tea and shave off a little Ginger
These are great drink specials and with a little creativity you can easily add your own flair to build up your menu for a Friday night special or party extravaganza. Please feel free to use these recipes for your bar, restaurant or catering event and e-mail us the great twists you added.